In order to buy from boutiquelocal.co.uk, you need to have a credit or debit card which allows you to make online payments or a Paypal account.
There are four easy steps to making a purchase:
1. You can search for products and services available in your area in two different ways:
- Use the search bar to look for specific products or services
- Click on a category heading to search based on the stage of your progress towards work.
You can limit the search results to only those products and services available in your area using the filter options on the left hand side of the page.
2. Select the products or services that you want and add them to your "shopping basket". If you want, you can buy more than one product or service at one time - just carry on searching and adding to your basket.
3. Once you have finished searching, go to the checkout. This will show you all of the items you have selected and the total cost of your purchases, including any delivery costs. You can review your order, and make changes at this stage, including removing items from your basket.
4. To complete the purchase, fill in your billing / delivery address and your credit or debit card details. Then click the buy now button.
We will send you two emails: one confirming your purchase and one confirming that payment has been received.
If you change your mind, you can cancel your purchase within seven days and get a refund. Click here for details of our refund policy
This final stage will automatically create an account for you on boutiquelocal.co.uk, so that when you come back, you won't need to input your details all over again.